Photoset with 2 notes
been a while since i posted anything. Having fun with the new [SC] pony avatar with a fluffy mod someone made for the [EP] pony.
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET
Video with 5 notes
I’ve been watching devil survivor 2 the animation since it came out, and although its clearly based on a game, I’ve been enjoying it. I like the opening credits but especially like the ending credits. I do like it when animes go out of their way to change the credits as the anime progresses. In this case people in the ending credits have been disappearing as they cease to exist with the progression of the story.
This raccoon never left the side of a cat who was dying of a tumor. The cat was comforted for the final hours of her life by her long time friend.
the last gif though, he pats the cat, omg
They cuddle up :(
shame this is fake. the gifs are from a video of the cat and coon playing.
Post with 1 note
So a friend sent me a program for making custom magic cards. He wanted my help doing something with pony themed cards he was making. I needed to change the rarity value of the cards so i asked him, “how do i change rarity.” he responded, “you can’t change rarity, she will always be a heartless bitch”
Photo with 6 notes
trexlestia, celestzilla, w/e you want to call it :D yay second life.
More stills lifes and some random lolis I drew trying to replicate Klaufir style just for fun and experimentation, nothing serious.
geez i thought those first 2 were pictures at first :e
Recopilacion de los mejores tutoriales para poder dibujar ponies PARTE 2
¿Aburrido de lamentarce de no tener talento para dibujar o crear? ¡Aqui les traigo la solucion! busque entre las imagenes tutoriales la accion, expresion o posicion que quiera dibujar y listo! Realmente y les doy por asegurado que practiar desde estos tutoriales les dara sus frutos, ya sea quieran abrir un ask y dibujar a su oc tanto para crear tiras comicas o viñetas.
(No coloque el nombre de los autores/as, ya que son solo bocetos o tecnicas. Aparte no me di el tiempo de encontrar el de cada uno).
Espero les sirva! Matiazulyasociados.
More reference material for myself. 100% schematic reference.
Sullivan’s fur tutorials, brush packs, and texture resources.
See the original devART post here: LINK
Download custom Photoshop brushes here: LINK
Sullivan’s Fur/Feathers/Scales wildlife texture brushes: LINK
The eyedropper blending tutorial mentioned in the Q&A: http://youtu.be/XMM3Z7lXPwA
The Brushes (Tutorial Part 2)
Hard Round 25 Fading
Take your normal hard brush, make it 25px large. Now go to the Brushes menu and click “Other Dynamics”, and set the Flow jitter to Pen Pressure in the drop down menu.
Hard Round 5 pixels
This is your basic, default hard brush when you load up Photoshop with the regular brushes it should be right at the top… no need to change it!
Load up default Photoshop brushes and scroll down til you see the soft brushes—- pick one that is at least 60px large. Open the Brushes menu and click “Shape Dynamics” and set it to Pen Pressure, then click “Other Dynamics” and have the Opacity and Flow jitters set to Pen Pressure as well.
Tips For Custom Sullivan Fur Brushes
- these are easiest to use when highlighting, try picking a color that is lighter than the area you are drawing on.
- the brushes are pressure sensitive, so you’ll want to use these with a tablet. try drawing lightly for softer fur, and push harder for more tufty fur.
- just scribbling one of these over your drawing will make it look dumb, trust me. try layering the different brushes, or going over with your own brushes to add in your own details for a more realistic look.
- try playing around in the Brushes menu… color effects can look really neat with these, see what works for you :]
- you may NOT attempt to resell or redistribute these brushes; if you want to share these brushes with others just link back to the original deviantART post.
- please give credit when you use these! i’m not normally fussy about giving credit, but i worked hard on these so it would be appreciated.
Page 1 of 6